CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beginnings...

So here it is. I finally decided to start a blog so I could share my experiences with anyone willing to pay attention. Being a poor college student, my most common form of recreation (or stress relief) comes in the form of outdoor activities. I love camping, hiking, fishing, and most recently I've taken up fly fishing. I also love taking pictures during my activities. I live in one of the most geologically diverse areas in the U.S. (and one of the most beautiful in my humble opinion) which makes for endless amounts of recreation opportunities. I do most of my activities solo, but I find a certain comfort in being out in nature with no one else around. Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy my pictures and story telling as much as I do experiencing them. Keep checking back for posts on my latest adventure...

3 comments:

Wendy Cassidy said...

It looks really good! I especially love the picture of you taking a picture - mostly because I took it :) I love you!

Jill said...

Woohoo! Li'l brudder has a blog--a very sharp looking blog too I might add. I will be stalking it now because I love you and miss you and Wendy and love to know what's going on in your lives. You don't mind if I link you up on my blogs do ya? (Oh and just to clarify I'm not saying you are a one-legged puppy. Just my little brudder. Err, I mean brother.)

The Rare-its said...

cool blog carter!

i'll check in on your adventures!

(this is wendy's cousin, marylinn)...

sorry to miss seeing you at michelle's reception. it was good seeing your other half though :)

be in touch,
marylinn